Saturday, November 6, 2010

Costume Party

Last weekend we had a costume party, this was our first time hosting one, and I have to tell you it was a lot of fun.  Everyone was required to wear a costume, (no if's, and's or but's), well you would be surprised to know that everyone complied.  

This is a week late but I wanted to post pictures of some of the decorations and goodies that I made.  Can't wait to do it again next year.
 Spiderweb cupcakes
Ghostly goody bags
 Framed images were cut from my cricut and free-hand
  
A couple of centerpieces
Halloween trees
 
 A spiderweb here and there from a not so small creepy-crawly
 
And since I was a witch, here is my Witches' Brew
 Gloria

1 comment:

Regina Fridman said...

I love your cupcakes and cupcake stand Gloria! You did an amazing job with your decorations. I love Halloween! Glad you guys had so much fun. TFS

Regina