Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cherry on Top

I received the Cherry on Top Blog Award from Regan at Emora Designs.  Check her blog for her latest work and her You Tube channel for great tutorials, she is very talented and so sweet.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj4B_zHbTOr16v746spsJv1yHZfqQ7VfdFfn309xhjD1vnS58NbOcMVz-8Nlx04FCkuHbtpkfDlU3Qm2xyPWRj2brRM9QBtAVbqAPi7gJk9_NZDzKhy4aXR76_JRIlkZ7Tyms8BQTjj9khl/s1600/cherry_on_top_award.jpg

Here are the rules for this blog award:
1.  Thank the person who gave you this award.
2.  Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3.  List 3 things you love about yourself.
4.  Post a picture you love.
5.  Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to.


1.  Thank you so much Regan, you are such a sweetie.
2.  Done, see above.
3.  Things I love about myself:
     a) My love for entertaining
     b) My love for creating
     c) My love for my family
4.  Even if this a couple years old, I love how they just took
     a moment to enjoy nature...

5.   Passing the Cherry on Top award to the following blogs:
     a) Arlene at Butterfly Kisses for her amazing talent
     b) Leslie at Scraps of Mine for her sweet creations
     c) Laura at Following the Paper Trail for tons of inspiration
     d) Katie at Crafting with Katie for her cute cards
     e) Megan at In this wonderful life.. for her sweetness and
         honesty

There are so many blogs that I currently follow because I enjoy reading what they have to say or looking at what they have created, it's hard to only select five.  I will be either emailing or commenting on the above blogs to let them know about this award.
Enjoy your day creating.
Gloria

4 comments:

Regan said...

I just love beach pictures!! Too cute!

TheLastOfNine said...

And you gotta love sandy toes.
Gloria

scrapsofmine said...

Hi Gloria! Thank you so much for this super cute blog award! I just finished my post on my blog. Be sure to check it out when you get a chance. Thanks again for the award and for following me. Hugs, Leslie

TheLastOfNine said...

Your so welcome Leslie, and thank you for following me as well.
Gloria