Monday, May 3, 2010

Too much to do, too little time/Mini

Hello all!

It's Monday again, and not feeling very inspired, it might be that I am trying to do 5 things at a time.  Need to work on end-of-year thank you gifts for teachers.  My son has 14 different teachers, it is overwhelming because I want to make something personal.  I have an idea and will post a picture of a sample as soon as I get going. 

Also need to work on greeting cards that I want to sell, not to mention mini scrapbooks, and to top it off Mother's Day is literally right around the corner.  Then trying to schedule a week long camp for my son and two trips for this summer.  You see I'm exhausted again!!!

For now I will share a mini I made for by brother-in-laws wife, she loves her 1969 VW Beetle that she named Bessie, so I made this for her.


For some reason I took the pictures before I added large bling for each headlight.  My oops!

Have a great day and don't forget to have fun creating!!!

Gloria

9 comments:

Stacy said...

Hi,
I found your blog thru Barb (snowman lover) thru the cricut message board. I absolutely love this lil mini, you did a fantastic job on it.
I also love the cloud one, I may have to scraplift that one)
Congrats on the blog,
lokking forward to seeing more of your items.
Stacy

TheLastOfNine said...

Thank you Stacy, it is so much fun doing minis, less overwhelming than the 12x12's and so darn cute.

Also thanks for following!

Gloria

Jean said...

Cute album!!

**Treefrog** said...

Adorable little minis! My 1st car was a bug and would love to find that little mini, did you make it???? Got your link from the MB and now a follower. When you get a chance I would love to have you check out my blog, would love new followers also. Keep up the good work!
Theresa aka:**Treefrog**
http://binkyblossoms.blogspot.com/

Lolliscraps said...

Cute mini!

Crafting Katie said...

Very cute album! I'm looking forward to seeing your future work too!

goatesgirl said...

I really love all your mini books...I have never done a shaped one before, they look great

http://lovelifecrafts.blogspot.com/

Mimi6 said...

Your mini book is so adorable - I think I may need to scraplift this!

Unknown said...

Cute mini book! Snowmanlover directed me here!!

I am a Team Fairy for www.cuteandsome.blogspot.com and we have a weekly Designer Showcase. You should enter your project! Our goal is to showcase wonderful projects to a larger audience. This will also get more people to come to your blog! We would love to have you!