Friday, May 14, 2010

Working not Neglecting

I didn't forget about my blog, currently working on a Tag Swap and a Card Swap as well as the teachers gift and have been literally waking up in the middle of the night with ideas.  Panic is starting to kick in because I over-think everything I create trying to perfect what I make as to not disappoint the recipients.  Starting to prioritize so I need to finish and Tags (7 total) this week so I can mail out on Monday.  The teachers gifts (14 sets of 4 total) will need to be done at the same time as the Cards (8 total).  Now you see why I am starting to panic!?! 

In the mean time I leave you with these two cards I made for my sisters, both have May bdays.


This was made a while back, started with the scallop bottom, thought it was too plain, added more paper...hmm...still plain, decided to wrap ribbon around the widest stripe...still not convinced, added the stars and bling to offset the weight of the bow and sentiment...now I think it's too much but mailed it anyway.  Well my sister liked it so now I'm ok with it. :)

I tend to start very simple, then add little by little.  With this card I decided that it was just right...sound like Goldilocks...just right.

Have fun creating!

Gloria

No comments: